राम नवमीको शुभ अवसरमा यी सुन्दर सन्देशहरू, कोट्स हरू साझेदारी गर्नुहोस्-Ram Navami Wishes
आज रामनवमीको पवित्र पर्व । रामनवमी देशभर हर्षोल्लासका साथ मनाइँदैछ । प्रत्येक वर्ष चैत्र शुक्ल पक्षको नवमीका दिन भगवान श्रीरामको जन्मजयन्ती मनाइन्छ । आजको दिन भगवान श्रीरामको जन्म भएको थियो । भगवान रामलाई विष्णुको अवतार मानिन्छ । भगवान विष्णुले त्रेतायुगमा पृथ्वीमा रहेका राक्षसहरूलाई मार्नका लागि श्रीरामको रूपमा मानव अवतार लिएका थिए। भगवान रामलाई मर्याद पुरुषोत्तम भनिन्छ। रामनवमीको शुभ दिनमा यी सुन्दर उद्धरणहरू, सन्देशहरू मार्फत पनि शुभकामना दिन सक्नुहुन्छ…
Ram Navami is very common. Ram Navami is considered one of the most auspicious festivals in Hinduism, the seventh incarnation of Lord Vishnu, commemorating the birth of Lord Rama, and one of the most auspicious festivals in the world. According to the Gregorian calendar, this Chaitra is celebrated on the ninth day of Navratri and in March and April. The event commemorates the descent of Vishnu in Ayodhya as Rama and his transformation into Rama after giving birth to the King and Queen of Ayodhya, Dasharatha and Kaushalya. Also here we wish you and all your loved ones a happy Ram Navami 2022.
- I wish you a happy and prosperous Sri Ram Navami. By altering Lord Ram’s name, we may always have a grin.
- Let us pray to Lord Ram that Happiness engulfs the world, and India rises as an example for the rest of the world.
- This Ram Navami let us honour our ancient heritage of oneness, fraternity, bravery, and the avoidance of violence.
- Let us pray that Ram Lala achieves everything well on this Sri Ram Navami. Sri Ram, Jai!
- Subhakanksha Sri Rama Navami May Lord Ram showers you with his blessings.
- Let us recite sacred mantras in favour of the immortal saviour: “Sri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram” Rama Navami blessings.
- May Lord Rama’s heavenly favour always be with you. I wish you and your loved ones a very Happy Ram Navami.
- May this Rama Navami offer you new routes, fresh goals, and aspirations and beautify your world.
- May the encouraging and wonderful event of Rama Navami offer you a ray of hope, positivism, and serenity.
- May Rama Navami bless you with a happy and fruitful life. I wish you the best of luck and heartfelt greetings on Ram Navami.
- May the occasion of Rama Navami be filled with joy and inspiration for you, and may you be blessed with good fortune and pleasure.
- Ram Navami promotes international brotherhood and equality. Ram Navami wishes you all the best.
Happy Ram Navami Quotes
Read Rama Navami SMS and share them with your family and friends. Also, use Rama Navami SMS to update your social media status, and don’t forget to share them.
- Lord, You Are My Defender; I Go To Sleep In Peace When I Lay Down; You Alone, O Lord, Keep Me Perfectly Safe. Rama Navami is a Hindu festival commemorating the birth of Rama.
- On the auspicious day of Ram Navami, may Lord Rama bless you with success, happiness, and peace. I wish you a happy Ram Navami.
- Here’s wishing you a brighter life with Lord Ram’s Divine Blessing. To all of you, a very Happy Ram Navami.
- May the auspiciousness and blessings of Ram Navami be with you.
History and Significance of Happy Ram Navami 2022
Lord Vishu in the form of Rama avatar, also known as Maryada Purushottam, is honored on Rama Navami. In Treta Yuga, he was born to Ayodhya parents Kaushalya and Dasharatha. When none of the king’s three queens- Sumitra, Kaikeyi and Kaushalya were able to give birth to the future ruler of Ayodhya, he performed a yajna on the advice of sage Vashistha. He was offered kheer after a yagna, with the blessings of Yagya, the Lord of Yagya. The queens quickly became pregnant and had sons. While Kaushalya gave birth to Rama, Kaikeyi and Sumitra gave birth to Lakshmana, Bharata and Shatrughna.
Due to a conspiracy, Lord Rama was the first to stand for the throne, and King Dasharatha had to send him into exile for 14 years. When he returned, he ruled the kingdom. Share our best Ram Navami Wishes 2022 with your family members and friends or relatives to celebrate this awesome festival. Devotees pray to Rama on this day for the blessings of peace, wealth and success. Ram Navami is also the ninth day of Navratri when believers pay respect to the goddess by feeding the poor.
On this day, Hindus also perform Kanya Puja rites, in which nine girls are called to their homes and revered as Hindus think they are incarnations of the goddess. After the puja rites, the girls are offered prasad, which includes semolina pudding, black gram and puri.